|Roller fixer:||Middle Plate Welded||Frame:||700 H Steel Welded|
|Frame thickness:||20||Drive mode:||Chain Or Gearbox|
|Diameter of shafts:||90||Number of rollers:||30|
115mm sheet roll forming machine,
wall cladding sheet roll forming machine,
gearbox roofing sheet roll forming machine
V115 metal roofing sheet or wall cladding sheet rolling forming machine
V115 metal roofing sheet or wall cladding sheet rolling forming machine is designed to make the roofing sheet in batch fully automatically. V115 is a quite popular design as it is either could be used as roofing sheet and wall cladding sheet, here is one drawing profile for your reference:
V115: For this profile the wave height is 33mm and wave distance is 115mm. And the material we use either as normal PPGI or the hot filmed 8 layer PPGI so the thickness could be to 2.0mm. Something like this:
V115 metal roofing sheet machine design:
Option A: Economic type
Option B: Stronger version:
Different with Option A, option B we use the Molding frame and gearbox as transmission. From the speed, it is more faster and more durable. But the cost is also more higher.
V115 metal roofing sheet machine working flow:
The advantages of V115 roofing sheet machine:
1. The hydraulic station we put on the machine, so when you get it, you can save the installation time, as the tubes are connected well.
2. The PLC installed on the machine, so it is quite easy to operate.
3. Use the stronger cutter holder, so it can use for a long time.
4. Two hydraulic jacks for shearing more powerful.
5. Use the separated mold to do the rolling forming., so it can make the wave distance and wave shape more beautiful.
6. With manual cutter, so you can cut the coil at any place.
How to adjust for both two type material?
1. For the machine design, we design a little bitter than the normal one and then it can handle quite thicker but soft filmed coil.
2. When handling the normal PPGI coil, it can protect the surface better also and then have higher speed.
3. As to how to switch, there are some handrails at the side of the roller. When handling thick coil, simple take it up and then handling thin PPGI and then simple press it down.
Where and how the V115 filmed and not filmed used?
Contact Person: Amerilia cui