|Type::||Cold Rolling Mill||Dimension(L*W*H)::||6500*1300*1100|
|Weight::||3-10tons, According To Customer||Oltage::||220v-380v-440v|
|Final Product::||Steel Plate||Shaft Material::||45# Steel Outer Diameter: 40mm Roll Material:|
|Roll Material::||.Forged 45# Steel0mm||Warranty::||12 MONTHS|
roofing sheet roll forming machine,
iron sheet making machine
Freight Car Panel / Truck Panel Roll Forming Machine For Lorry Plate
Material Spec: colored steel sheet; galvanized steel sheet
Thickness of Coil Sheet: 0.3-1.2mm
Main Motor Power: 4 kw
Forming Speed: 10-12m/min
Hydraulic Station Power: 3kw
Quantity of Stand: about 14 or 16 stands
Hydraulic Pressure: 10-12mpa
Controlling System: PLC
Index Error of Length: 10m+2mm
Total Weight: about 6 tons
Voltage: 380V 3phase 60 HZ or upon buyer's requirement
Roller material: high grade NO.45 forged steel, plated hard chrome on the surface of roller with thickness of 0.05mm
Active shaft material: high grade NO.45 carbon wrought steel at Φ 72mm
Cutting blade: Cr12 mold steel with quenched treatment.
2. Automatic system:(The PLC can be designed according to customers' requirement)
|Encoder||Wuxi's "REP"or "XINYA"|
|Switch||"CHINT" or "DELIXI"|
|Uncoiler,platform,main machine body,station,cutting device,pressing device,PLC control|
4. The production process:
|Decoiler→Flating→Feeding & punching→Forming→Cut to length→Colletion(finish goods)|
Packing And Delivery;
|Size||7500mm * 1600mm * 1600mm|
|The normal package is covered with plastic film or pack it according to customers special request.|
|We have many years' experience in loading the roll forming machine into the container, so we can take advantage of as much as space of the container to save the freight cost.|
We provide the technical support for whole life.
Meanwhile, if any parts go broken and not artificial damage, we will send you new ones for free.
When need the technician to go abroad, we will arrange the technician.
But the buyer should take all the cost, including Visa, Roundtrip ticket,
suitable accommodation and pay the service fee to the technician with $150/days
T/T( 30% by T/T in advance, the rest 70% to be payed by T/T after you inspect the machine
in seller's factory before delivery )
1. Cangzhou Kingter Roll Forming Machine Co.,ltd is located in " The Town of Casting Molds", enjoys convenient transportations, Di Kou Zhang Village, Nancang Road, Botou City, Hebei Province, China.
2. We are a manufacture of roll forming machine, all of the parts we made ourselves, so, we can insure the quality of our products.
3. Cangzhou Kingter Roll Forming Machine is a company integrating production, processing, sale, trade, so we will give our customers the best price.
1 How can we install the spiral welded pipe roll forming machine?
a When finished the spiral welded pipe roll forming machine, you can with your techinian or one of your worker to our factory inspect the machine. While we run the spiral welded pipe bending machine , we can teach your techinian how install the machine and run the machine.
b If you do not plan to come the inspect the machine running, we can send you the machine running vedios and machine manual which telling how to install the machines.
c We also have a strong machine installing team which ever go to custoer's country install many machines.
If you demand our technian to work with you, our techinian can go to your place teach our worker's .
But, our techinian's accomodations should be arranged by your sides and pay 50 USD/day .
Contact Person: Amerilia cui