|Dimension(L*W*H):||About 18.5mx2.0x1.7m||Type:||Tile Forming Machine|
|Weight::||About 4 Ton||Power(W):||5.5KW|
|Shaft Material:||45# Steel Outer Diameter: 75mm||Station:||About 11 Stations|
|Decoiler:||Manual Or Hydraulic||Color:||Customers' Requires|
roofing sheet forming machine,
glazed tile forming machine
1000 Glazed Roof Tile Roll Forming Machinery For Building Material
What's the application of the color sheet metal roofing roll forming machine ?
The products of our roof panel forming machine are widely used in building the steel-structured large-scale warehouses, plants, supermarkets, shopping malls, trade markets, stadiums, holiday villages, sanatoriums, hotels, villas, residences, and different kinds of greenhouses.
Manual uncoiler-roll forming machine-computer control system-
hydraulic part-forming part-press form-cutting form-discharge table
Components of line :
|2||Main machine for roll forming||set||1|
♦ MAIN PARAMETERS:
|1||Suitable to process||
Color steel plate, galvanized sheet,
aluminum coils and etc.
|2||Width of the feeding material||1000mm|
|3||Roller station||13 rows|
|4||Thickness of feeding material||0.3-0.8mm|
|6||Rollers' material||45# steel|
|7||Diameter of shaft||75mm|
|8||Voltage||380V 50Hz 3phases|
|9||Wall thickness of main forming machine||14mm steel plate|
|10||Main forming machine body||300 mm H steel|
|11||servo Motor power||5.5kw|
|13||Weight||About 4.8 T|
More pictures of our products
Packing & Delivery
Delivery time: about 40-60 days after get advance payment
Packing: we will use pe film for packing or pack it according to customers special request.
Suitable ocean shipping
Terms of Payment: 30% of the total contract value paid by T/T as down payment, the rest 70% of the total contract value to be paid by T/T after inspection by buyer in seller's factory while before delivery.
Delivery: 30 days after receipt of advance payment
Service: we send technician to your country to fix the machine.The buyer should bear all the cost including: visa, Round trip tickets and suitable accommodation, also buyer should pay salary 80USD/day.
Warranty: 12 months limited warranty
During warranty: parts are free but buyer pay for the shipping fee.
Our company was established in 1998, our factory gets specialized in producing all kinds of roll forming machines such as Corrugated Sheet Roll Forming Machine, IBR Sheets Roll Forming Machine, Glazed Tile Roll Forming Machine, Double Layer Roll Forming Machine, Three Layer Roll Forming Machine, Sandwich Panel Roll Forming Machine, C/Z/U Purline Roll Forming Machine,etc. There are many professional engineers and workers to design and produce according to your need.
Located inFuzhuang Development Zone , Botou city there are lots of roll forming machine factories, we firmly hold the belief that only good quality and satisfactory after-sale service can make our factory stand out. we have professional engineers ready to go abroad to provide installing, debugging service and accurate technical guidence. We try to do our best in this field.
The machines produced by our factory has been sold worldwide such as Russia , Kazakhstan, England, America, Italy, Australia, Philippines, India, Thailand, Nigeria and Syria, etc. So we are with great facility about the different needs for different markets.
Sincerely hope to cooperate with you.
1. What's your MOQ?
2. When to deliver the machine?
We deliver the machine within 45 days after receiving the prepared. Some in stock ones can be delivered an any time.
3. Are you a foreign trade company or a factory?
We are a factory ,specialized in producing all kinds of roll forming machines.
4. How can I visit you factory?
1. Fly to Beijing Airport: By hign speed train from Beijing Nan to Cangzhou Xi (about 1 hour),then we can pick you up;
2. Fly to Shanghai Airport: By hign speed train from Shanghai Hongqiao to Cangzhou Xi (about 4.5 hours), then we can pick you up.
5. How can I trust you ?
As for the quality , ISO&CE certifications has been achieved. For our innovations on the machines, we also get the Certificate of Utility Model Patent from State Intellectual Property office of the People's Republic of China. And ,we are Trade Assuarance supplier, our customers are covered for on-time shipment, pre-shipment product quality, most improtantly, alibaba. com will refund you the coverded amount when we supplier does not meet the requirements in the contract, so trade with confidence.
Contact Person: Amerilia cui