|Type::||Cold Rolling Mill||Dimension(L*W*H)::||6500*1300*1100|
|Weight::||3-10tons, According To Customer||Oltage::||220v-380v-440v|
|Final Product::||Steel Plate||Shaft Material::||45# Steel Outer Diameter: 40mm Roll Material:|
|Roll Material::||Forged 45# Steel0mm||Warranty::||12 MONTHS|
container board roof roll forming machine,
iron sheet making machine
Car Panel Iron Sheet Making Machine 5.5Kw Servo Motor 14 Forming Steps
Material Spec: colored steel sheet; galvanized steel sheet
Thickness of Coil Sheet: 0.3-1.2mm
Main Motor Power: 4 kw
Forming Speed: 10-12m/min
Hydraulic Station Power: 3kw
Quantity of Stand: about 14 or 16 stands
Hydraulic Pressure: 10-12mpa
Controlling System: PLC
Index Error of Length: 10m+2mm
Total Weight: about 6 tons
Voltage: 380V 3phase 60 HZ or upon buyer's requirement
Roller material: high grade NO.45 forged steel, plated hard chrome on the surface of roller with thickness of 0.05mm
Active shaft material: high grade NO.45 carbon wrought steel at Φ 72mm
Cutting blade: Cr12 mold steel with quenched treatment.
2. Automatic system:(The PLC can be designed according to customers' requirement)
|Encoder||Wuxi's "REP"or "XINYA"|
|Switch||"CHINT" or "DELIXI"|
|Uncoiler,platform,main machine body,station,cutting device,pressing device,PLC control|
4. The production process:
|Decoiler→Flating→Feeding & punching→Forming→Cut to length→Colletion(finish goods)|
We provide the technical support for whole life.
Meanwhile, if any parts go broken and not artificial damage, we will send you new ones for free.
When need the technician to go abroad, we will arrange the technician.
But the buyer should take all the cost, including Visa, Roundtrip ticket,
suitable accommodation and pay the service fee to the technician with $150/days
T/T( 30% by T/T in advance, the rest 70% to be payed by T/T after you inspect the machine
in seller's factory before delivery )
1. You are trade company or factory?
- We are trade company but we also have own factories. Building trade company is just for exporting various types of cold roll forming machines.
2. Why your price is higher than others?
- As we persist on that each factory should put quality at the first place. We spend time and money on developing how to make machines much more automatic, accurate and high quality. We can make sure that our machine could use more than 20 years without any problem. We can provide 2 years free quality assurance.
3. How long the machine could be made?
- Normally speaking, welded pipe making machine could be made without 45 working days. If you need machines in a hurry, we can make it for you less than a month.
4. How to visit your company?
-a. Fly to Beijing airport: By high speed train From Beijing Nan to Cangzhou Xi (1 hour), then we can pick up you.
b. Fly to Shanghai Airport: By high speed train From Shanghai Hongqiao to Cangzhou Xi(4.5 hours), then we can pick up you.
Contact Person: Amerilia cui