Cangzhou Kingter Roll Forming Machine Co.,ltd.

 

your best partner for long term business

Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
Home ProductsFloor Decking Forming Machine

Cangzhou Kingter Roll Forming Machine Co.,ltd

Certification
Good quality Light Keel Roll Forming Machine for sales
Good quality Light Keel Roll Forming Machine for sales
good quality machine and good after sales services .

—— adjuv william

C purlin machine at good quality and services ,

—— Manjula from Sri Lanka

good glazed tile roll forming machine not only at the quality have cooperate over 3 years

—— mujahid pasha

I like the service, very quick response, professional work. Aret Turkey

—— Armin Muratovic

I'm Online Chat Now

Color Steel Sheet Circular Floor Decking Forming Machine PLC Control System

China Color Steel Sheet Circular Floor Decking Forming Machine PLC Control System supplier
Color Steel Sheet Circular Floor Decking Forming Machine PLC Control System supplier Color Steel Sheet Circular Floor Decking Forming Machine PLC Control System supplier

Large Image :  Color Steel Sheet Circular Floor Decking Forming Machine PLC Control System

Product Details:

Place of Origin: hebei
Brand Name: JK
Certification: ce
Model Number: JK 76-320-960

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: 1 set
Packaging Details: 1. 20/40 feet container 2.PVC film package 3. according to customer requirement
Delivery Time: 30 days after received the deposit
Payment Terms: T/T, L/C, Western Union
Supply Ability: 20 sets per month
Contact Now
Detailed Product Description
Type:: Tile Forming Machine Production Capacity:: 8-12m/min
Dimension(L*W*H):: 6800mm*800mm*1200mm Power(W):: 3KW-20.5KW
Roller Material:: 45#steel Chrome Plated Cutting Blade Material:: Cr12 Frequency Quenching
Control System:: PLC(imported Brand) Thickness:: 0.8-1.2mm
Warranty:: 12 Months

Automatic Decking Floor Roll Forming Machine 20Mpa Hydraulic 11Kw Brake Motor

 

components:

De-coiler------------------------------------------1set

Forming machine--------------------------------1set

Cutting device -----------------------------------1set

PLC control box ---------------------------------1set

Hydraulic pump station-------------------------1set

output table-----------------------1set

 

Product Description

 

Technical parameters:
1 Name of commodity & specification KXD-688 Floor Deck roll forming machine
2 Main motor power 18.5kw, 3 phase
3 Hydraulic motor power 15kw
4 Hydraulic Pressure 18-20MPa
5 Voltage 380V /3phase/ 50 HZ (or as your requirement)
6 Control System PLC Delta Inverter
7 Main Frame 450mm H-Beam
8 Backboard Thickness 22mm
9 Chain Size 66mm
10 Feeding Material color steel coils
11 Feeding Thickness 0.3-0.8mm
12 Feeding Width 1000mm
13 Effective width 688mm
14 Productivity 8-10m/min
15 Roll Station 27
16 Roller Diameter 95mm
17 Roller material 45# steel
18 Cutter material Cr12 , quenched
19 Cr-Plating Size 0.05mm
20 Overall Size 15000×1200×1100mm
21 Total Weight 19T
22 Components Manual Uncoiler-------------------1 set
Guiding Platform------------------1 set
Coil Strip Leveler------------------1 set
Main Machine of Roll Forming------1 set
Electric-Motor---------------------1 set
Cutting Device--------------------1 set
Hydraulic Station------------------1 set
PLC Control-----------------------1 set
Supporter Table-------------------1 set
23 Workflow Manual decoiling----feeding and guiding----roll forming----cut to length----run out table
24 Package nude in the container
25 Minimum order quantity 1 set
26 Payment terms T/T(30% T/T pay in advance, the remaining 70% pay before ship)
27 Delivery time 30 working days later after receiving the deposit
All technical parameters can be changed, according to user's need.

 

the photos of floor tile making machine

 

Color Steel Sheet Circular Floor Decking Forming Machine PLC Control System

Contact Details
Cangzhou Kingter Roll Forming Machine Co.,ltd

Contact Person: admin

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)