Cangzhou Kingter Roll Forming Machine Co.,ltd.

 

your best partner for long term business

Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
Home ProductsRidge Cap Roll Forming Machine

Cangzhou Kingter Roll Forming Machine Co.,ltd

Certification
Good quality Light Keel Roll Forming Machine for sales
Good quality Light Keel Roll Forming Machine for sales
good quality machine and good after sales services .

—— adjuv william

C purlin machine at good quality and services ,

—— Manjula from Sri Lanka

good glazed tile roll forming machine not only at the quality have cooperate over 3 years

—— mujahid pasha

I like the service, very quick response, professional work. Aret Turkey

—— Armin Muratovic

I'm Online Chat Now

Precision Ridge Cap Roll Forming Machine 10 - 12 MPa Hydraulic Pressure

China Precision Ridge Cap Roll Forming Machine 10 - 12 MPa Hydraulic Pressure supplier

Large Image :  Precision Ridge Cap Roll Forming Machine 10 - 12 MPa Hydraulic Pressure

Product Details:

Place of Origin: Hebei
Brand Name: JK
Certification: CE
Model Number: 312

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: 1 set
Price: negotiate
Packaging Details: steel sheet making machine is standard export package,all Components Fixed by steel wire with Container.
Delivery Time: within 30 days after receiving deposit
Payment Terms: T/T, L/C, Western Union
Supply Ability: 20 sets per month
Contact Now
Detailed Product Description
Type:: Tile Forming Machine Production Capacity:: 8-12m/min
Power(W):: 7kw Dimension(L*W*H):: 7.5*1.35*1.2m
Voltage:: 380v 50HZ 3 Phase Controller:: PLC
Roller Driven Type:: Chain Transmission Steel Plant Thickness:: 0.3-0.80mm
Warranty:: 1 Year

High Efficiency Ridge Cap Roll Forming Machine 20Mpa 0.05mm Cr - Plating
 

Technical parameters:  
 
1 Name of commodity & specification Ridge tile roll forming machine  
2 Main motor power 4kw, 3 phase  
3 Hydraulic motor power 3kw  
4 Hydraulic Pressure 10-12MPa  
5 Voltage 380V /3phase/ 50 HZ (or as your requirement)  
6 Control System PLC Delta Inverter  
7 Main Frame 400mm H-Beam  
8 Backboard Thickness 18mm  
9 Chain Size 33mm  
10 Feeding Material color steel coils  
11 Feeding Thickness 0.3-0.8mm  
12 Feeding Width 600mm  
13 Effective width 312mm  
14 Productivity 4-8m/min  
15 Roll Station 14  
16 Roller Diameter 65mm  
17 Roller material 45# steel  
18 Cutter material Cr12 , quenched  
19 Cr-Plating Size 0.05mm  
20 Overall Size 7500×1000×1200mm  
21 Total Weight 3.8T  
22 Components Manual Uncoiler-------------------1 set
Guiding Platform------------------1 set
Coil Strip Leveler------------------1 set
Main Machine of Roll Forming------1 set
Electric-Motor---------------------1 set
Glazed Tile Pressing Device--------1 set
Cutting Device--------------------1 set
Hydraulic Station------------------1 set
PLC Control-----------------------1 set
Supporter Table-------------------1 set
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
23 Workflow Manual decoiling----feeding and guiding----roll forming----pressing----cut to length----run out table  
 
24 Package nude in the container  
25 Minimum order quantity 1 set  
26 Payment terms T/T(30% T/T pay in advance, the remaining 70% pay before ship)  
 
27 Delivery time 30 working days later after receiving the deposit  

 

 
Packaging Details: Main machine is nude, the computer control box is packed with wooden frame.
 

Main machine is nude in the container, the computer control box is
packed with wooden packaging.

Delivery Detail: 20 days

 
 

FAQ
 

1: How to play order: Inquiry---confirm the profile drawings and price----confirm the PI---arrange the deposit or L/C---then OK
 
2: How to visit our company:
Fly to Beijing airport: By high speed train From Beijing Nan to Cangzhou Xi (1 hour),then we can pick up you.
Fly to Shanghai Airport: By high speed train From Shanghai Hongqiao to Cangzhou Xi(4.5 hours),then we can pick up you.
 
3: When we exported the machines:
We have been making and exporting the machines since from the year of 1998.

Precision Ridge Cap Roll Forming Machine 10 - 12 MPa Hydraulic Pressure

Contact Details
Cangzhou Kingter Roll Forming Machine Co.,ltd

Contact Person: admin

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)