|Raw Material:||Galvanized Steel||Material Thickness:||Max To 1.2mm|
|Rolling Shaft:||90 Mm||Shaft Material:||45# Steel, Surface Hard Chromium Plating|
|Roller:||Roller Material: Cr 15||Rolling Station:||28 Rolling Stations|
|Work Power:||15 Kw *2||Roller Spacer Treatment:||Anti Rusty Treatment|
|Transmission:||Chain Size: 1.5 Inches; Double Chains Driving|
1.2mm floor decking forming machine,
28 stations floor decking forming machine,
galvanized steel deck roll forming machine
Metal decking machines for USA
According to our experience, Zhongtuo has made many machines of making decking profiles in batch. Here we make the list of those machine for your reference.
Types Of Metal Decking Profiles for USA
Roof Decking: Structural steel deck that's used for roofs, canopies, walls, and gates
Floor Decking: Metal deck that's used for structural concrete. It has embossing in the flutes of the steel decking that will bond with the concrete. This creates a composite deck system.
Steel Form Decking: These panels are smooth and don't have embossing along the interior flutes of the decking. It's not a composite floor deck. It's only purpose is to be used as a stay in place form that will support the weight of the concrete while the concrete slab cures.
Punchlok II: This is a patented metal deck system that was created by Verco and Vulcraft. It's not so much a style of steel decking, but refers to the required side lap connection. Punchlok II is crimped with a special Punchlok II tool. This allows for the use of lighter gauge metal deck and creates higher diaphragm shear values.
Here are some metal decking types for your reference
Roof decking profile- B decking N Decking
Floor Decking B-36 Formlok
Acoustical Metal Decking
Villa House Decking
Metal decking machines for USA
Metal decking machines working flow:
Decoiler (Manual decoiler or hydraulic decoiler optional----> Metal decking rolling forming machine -----> receiving table or automatic stacker( optional)
Metal decking machines Features:
1. Adopt 85-95mm solid shaft and H-shaped steel base frame, so that the machine can withstand long-term production without deformation of the machine, thus ensuring long-term machine use life;
2. The rollers are processed by CNC machine tools to ensure the accuracy of the rollers, and thus the accuracy of the final deck.
3. Our cut blade frame is stress-relieved to ensure that it is not deformed during long-term production and makes the final product smooth.
4. The steel decks are flat, high precision within 1mm, and the effective width is controlled within 5mm;
5. Use Mitsubishi or Siemens operating system with stable performance, simple operation, as long as the input length and quantity are automatically produced by the machine, and the cutting length tolerance is within ± 2mm
6. Forming speed can reach 8-12 meters per minute
7. The machine weighs about 15-18 tons
Wide Variety of Metal Decks Profiles, here I list some of them for your reference:
For metal deck manufacturer, carries metal deck products in a variety of depths, widths, gauges, and finishes. Deck products include roof deck, composite deck, and form deck. Galvanized provide long-lasting, corrosion resistant decking for roofing and flooring requirements in the construction industry. The most economical finish for metal deck is prime painted grey over bare steel. Typically, this finish provides adequate temporary protection to the base metal of the metal decking during construction.
Metal decking machines for USA Working Video for your reference:
Contact Person: Amerilia cui