Home ProductsRoller Shutter Door Machine

Hydraulic Door Frame Rolling Shutter Making Machine Steel Sheet Making Machine

Customer Reviews
good quality machine and good after sales services .

—— adjuv william

C purlin machine at good quality and services ,

—— Manjula from Sri Lanka

good glazed tile roll forming machine not only at the quality have cooperate over 3 years

—— mujahid pasha

I like the service, very quick response, professional work. Aret Turkey

—— Armin Muratovic

I'm Online Chat Now

Hydraulic Door Frame Rolling Shutter Making Machine Steel Sheet Making Machine

Hydraulic Door Frame Rolling Shutter Making Machine Steel Sheet Making Machine
Hydraulic Door Frame Rolling Shutter Making Machine Steel Sheet Making Machine Hydraulic Door Frame Rolling Shutter Making Machine Steel Sheet Making Machine

Large Image :  Hydraulic Door Frame Rolling Shutter Making Machine Steel Sheet Making Machine

Product Details:
Certification: CE
Model Number: shutter door
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 set
Packaging Details: 1.Main body is nude 2. PLC, pump, shafts are covered with plastic film 3. Spare parts in carton box 4. Packed according to customer's request
Delivery Time: Shipped in 30 days after payment
Payment Terms: T/T, L/C, Western Union
Supply Ability: 20 sets per month

Hydraulic Door Frame Rolling Shutter Making Machine Steel Sheet Making Machine

Description
Dimension(L*W*H):: 6500*800*1200 Weight:: 3 Ton
Driving Motor:: 5.5kw Production Capacity:: 15-20m/min
Raw Material Thickness:: 0.3-0.6mm Roller Material:: Cr12 Steel Quenched
Shaft Material:: High Grade 45# Steel,forged And Quenched After-sales Service Provided:: Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas
High Light:

shutter roll forming machine

,

shutter door roll forming machine

hydraulic door frame steel sheet making machine 8.-12M/Min High Speed

 

 

1. specification of the roll forming machine

1Main motor power: 5.5KW

2Hydraulic station power: 4KW

3Hydraulic oil pump:E310

4Sprocket: P-25.4

5Roller station: 13

6Yield strength: 32MPa

7Diameter of principal axis: 90MM

8Material of roller: 45#steel hard chrome plating

9Processing speed: 8m/min

10Thickness: 0.3-1.2mm

11Installation dimension about(L*W*H): 7.2M*1.3M*1.5M

16Total weight: 4.2T

17Equipment parts: roll forming system, hydraulic system, PLC frequency conversion control system, counter, cutting system,decoiler .

 

 

Processing technique and deployment:

Uncoiler

Feeding platform

Molding core

Molding shearing mechanism

Hydraulic station

Computer control cabinet

Counter

Optional equipment:

·Manual uncoiler frame in different tons

·Hydraulic automatic uncoiler

 

 

2. process of the roll forming machine

 

 

Hydraulic Door Frame Rolling Shutter Making Machine Steel Sheet Making Machine 0

 

 

3. Payment terms

 

T/T( 30% by T/T in advance, the rest 70% to be payed by T/T after you inspect the machine in seller's factory before delivery )

Hydraulic Door Frame Rolling Shutter Making Machine Steel Sheet Making Machine 1

Hydraulic Door Frame Rolling Shutter Making Machine Steel Sheet Making Machine 2
FAQ
1) Q:Can you make machine according to my design?
A:Yes, we have experienced technical team to work out the suitable design for you and confirm with you until you agree.
2) Q: Will you deliver the right goods as ordered? How can I trust you?
A: Yes, we will. The core of our company culture is honesty and credit.
3) Q:What payment terms you accept?
A:Commonly is TT, 30% deposit and 70% before shipment, and sometimes we can consider more for you as per your request.
4) Q:What is the warranty for our machine?
A:We have one year guarantee, and provide whole life's technical support
 

Contact Details
RFM Cold Rolling Forming Machinery

Contact Person: admin

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)