Cangzhou Kingter Roll Forming Machine Co.,ltd.

 

your best partner for long term business

Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
Home ProductsLight Keel Roll Forming Machine

Chain Drive Metal Stud Forming Machine / Steel Stud Machine PLC Control System

Certification
Good quality Light Keel Roll Forming Machine for sales
Good quality Light Keel Roll Forming Machine for sales
good quality machine and good after sales services .

—— adjuv william

C purlin machine at good quality and services ,

—— Manjula from Sri Lanka

good glazed tile roll forming machine not only at the quality have cooperate over 3 years

—— mujahid pasha

I like the service, very quick response, professional work. Aret Turkey

—— Armin Muratovic

I'm Online Chat Now

Chain Drive Metal Stud Forming Machine / Steel Stud Machine PLC Control System

China Chain Drive Metal Stud Forming Machine / Steel Stud Machine PLC Control System supplier
Chain Drive Metal Stud Forming Machine / Steel Stud Machine PLC Control System supplier Chain Drive Metal Stud Forming Machine / Steel Stud Machine PLC Control System supplier

Large Image :  Chain Drive Metal Stud Forming Machine / Steel Stud Machine PLC Control System

Product Details:

Place of Origin: hebei
Brand Name: JK
Certification: CE
Model Number: light steel keel

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: 1 set
Packaging Details: Packaging Details: 1. one 20ft container for loading one set machine with manual decoiler; 2. the whole Wiped Anti Rust Oil, PLC controller covered by foam film; 3. Spare parts and some small parts packed in plastic tooling box; 4. All Components Fixed
Delivery Time: 45 days after receipt of buyer's deposit
Payment Terms: T/T, L/C
Supply Ability: 30 sets per month
Contact Now
Detailed Product Description
Tile Type:: Colored Glaze Steel Model Number:: Light Keel Roll Forming Machine
Thickness:: 0.3--0.8mm Dimension(L*W*H):: 4.5m*1.2m*1.2m
Roller Material:: 45# Forged Steel Power(W):: 4+4KW
Suitable To Process:: Color Steel Plate Control System:: PLC Control
Warranty:: 12 Months

Chain Drive Metal Stud Forming Machine / Steel Stud Machine PLC Control System
 

 

Machine Components

 

Name Quantity(set)
De-coiler 1
Feeding guiding Device 1
Roll Forming Part 1
Hydraulic cutting Device 1
Computer control box 1
Hydraulic System 1
Run-out table 1

 


Parameter

 

1. DECOILER
(1) Max. Width: 500mm
(2) Inner Diameter: Φ450 – Φ550 mm
(3) Out Diameter: 1500 mm
(4) Max. Loading Capacity: 3000 kgs


2.ROLL FORMING MACHINE
(1)Rolled Material: Cold Rolled Steel Sheet
(2)Material Thickness: 0.2-0.4mm
(3)Rollers: 14 Groups
(4)Material for Rollers: 45# steel(quenching and Harding and chroming)

(5)Material for shaft: 45# steel(quenching and Harding and chroming)

(6) Hardness for Heat Treatment: HRC55 – 60

(7)Diameter of shaft: 40mm

(8)Frame panel thickness: 20mm

(9)Bottom frame: 36# H-section steel
(10)Motor Power: 3kw

(11)Driven type: gear
(12)Speed:10-15m/min


5.CUT-OFF And PUNCHING DEVICE

One time punching 3.6m
(1)Material for Cut-Off Modular:Cr12 steel
(2)Hardness for Heat Treatment:HRC55 – 60
(3)Cut-Off Type: Hydraulic, Automatic Cut-Off

(5)Material for punching die: Cr12steel

(4)Power: 5.5kw


4.PLC CONTROL BOX
(1) Type: PLC Frequency Control System with touch screen
(2) PLC Brand: Delta

(3) Encoder Brand: Omron

(4)Length Error: ±2mm

(5)Language: English and Chinese

(6)Voltage: 380v/50HZ, 3Phase (it depends on customer requirement)

 

5. HYDRAULIC PUMP STATION
(1) Oil type: 46# hydraulic oil
(2) Pump brand: China brand

 

6. PRODUCTION SUPPORT TABLE

(1) No power type
(2)Length: 2m

 

7. Spare parts

Gear x2, bearings x 2, limit switch x1

.Payment terms

 

T/T( 30% by T/T in advance, the rest 70% to be payed by T/T after you inspect the machine in seller's factory before delivery )

 

.Our guest for roll forming machine

 

Welcome to Cangzhou Kingter  Roll Forming Machinery Equipment Factory!

  Main Markets: South Asia
Southern Europe
Mid East
Oceania
Africa
Southeast Asia
Eastern Europe
North America
  Total Annual Sales Volume: US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
  Export Percentage:

31% - 40%

 

Chain Drive Metal Stud Forming Machine / Steel Stud Machine PLC Control System

 

Contact Details
Cangzhou Kingter Roll Forming Machine Co.,ltd

Contact Person: admin

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)