|Tile Type::||Colored Steel||Dimension(L*W*H)::||8000*1520*1500mm|
|Power(W)::||15kw||Voltage::||380v Or Any|
|Raw Material Thickness::||1.5-3 Mm||Roller Material::||45# Forged Steel|
|Material Of Cutting Blade::||Cr12||Shaft Material::||Bearing Steel|
glazed tile roll forming machine,
roof tile roll forming machine
1. Technical parameters of steel strips:
Material of steel strips: Q235;
Thickness of steel strips: 4.0-5.0mm;
Width of steel strips: ≤360mm;
Inner diameter of steel strips: Φ600;
Outside diameter of steel strips: ≤Φ1800;
Steel strips weight: ≤6T.
2. Technical parameters of finished product:
Finished product is made according to design drawing.
Product width: 200mm;
Product height: 60mm;
Product length: user advice
Length accuracy: ±1‰mm.
3. Technical parameters of production line:
Forming method: roll cold bending forming machine;
Line speed: 1-12m/min
Input direction: left input;
Electric power: 380V,50Hz;
Total power: 65KW.
4. Main technical parameters:
2). Straightening body:
3). Forming mainframe:
4). Aligning device
5). tracking cut: (air source should be provided by user self).
6). Length-gauged reeling:
7). Control system:
30% for making contract effective, and the rest 70% should be paid before delivery.
Delivery within 50 days after contract effective.
1. Finished product according to design drawing;
2. Machine according to supplier inspection standards;
3. Supplier should offer steel strips, if need to forming in supplier place.
8. installation and commissioning:
1, Supplier will send engineer to buyer’s place to install and debug, and also offer training service, if buyer need.
2, Buyer should provide help in lifting equipment and manual labor, also should provide feed, accommodation and body safety for engineer.
Contact Person: admin