|Tile Type::||Colored Steel And Galvanized Steel||Weight::||About 0.8 T|
|Shaft Material::||High Grade No.45 Forged Steel,with 5 Nm Chrome Coated||Thickness Of Plate::||0.2-1.0mm|
|Cutting Blade Material::||Cr12 Mould Steel With Quenched Treatment||Frame Material::||300 H-high Grade Steel|
|Cutting System::||Automatic Hydyaulic Cutting||Warranty::||1 Year|
glazed tile roll forming machine,
roof tile roll forming machine
Aluminum Composite Panel Cutting Machine For Building steel coil
1. Nonautomatic decoiler
Carrying capacity: 5-7t;
Max coil width: 1.25m
It is controlled by gear wheel oil pump. After filling the hydraulic oil into the hydraulic oil tank,
the pumps drive the cutter to work
Power of the oil pump: 3kw
Hydraulic oil :40#
3. Product stand
4. Automatic control box
PLC control system
Tolerance : within 1.00mm
It contains liquid crystal screen, programmer, transformer for the electronic machines and kits of every part.
PLC is Taiwan"Delta"
Frequency Converter(in the PLC box): to make it accurately when working.
Frequency converter is Taiwan"Delta"
In Chinese and English interface.
5. Packaging and Delivery
1.Tighten to container with steel wire rope and welded angel iron.
2.Main forming machine and unciler is naked (if you need we can also packed with water-proof plastic)
3.Roll forming machine PLC control system and moter pump are packed with water-proof plastic coverage.
6. specification of the roll forming machine
|1.Weight capacity of decoiler||0.8T|
|3.Raw material /feeding sheet material||colored steel & galvanized steel|
|4.Roller material||45# high grade steel|
|5.Shaft material||45# high grade steel|
|6.Kind of drive||chain drive|
|7.Cutting system||automatic hydyaulic cutting|
|8.Cutting blade material||Cr 12 high grade steel|
|9.Frame material||300 H-high grade steel|
|10. Control system||totally automatic PLC control system|
|11.Main power||3 kw|
|12. Thickness of Plate||0.2-1.0 mm|
|13.Speed of production||1 m/min|
|14.Thickness of colored steel||0.2-0.8mm|
|15.Frame material||300 H-steel|
With the policy of client-oriented business at Kingter Roll Forming Machine Factory,We put highly emphasis on not only outstanding quality but also excellent and efficient after sales
service with specialfocus on a wide range of roofing roll forming machines.In addition to
installation,operation training, regular maintenance and spear parts provided, we will keep
offering our best service even overdue the period of guarantee. Always we sincerely welcome
suggestions and feedbacks from our customers regardless of good or even negative on comments
so as to keep on improving and innovating our production line.Sticking to the principle to
provide all clients with an excellent after sales service, we satisfy customers' needs in
compliance their requirements at all costs. Over the past 18 years, therefore, we have grown
our business on rollformers gradually, which we believe firmly it's just the proven of our good
performance on QC, after sales service and machines manufacturing.The more you learn about
us, the more you will understand that we are reliable and trustworthy. Just give a try to send
your inquiry to us and you'll see!
8. Payment terms
T/T( 30% by T/T in advance, the rest 70% to be payed by T/T after you inspect the machine in seller's factory before delivery )
9. Our guests for exports roll forming machine
Contact Person: admin