|Popular In UK
|Metal Roofing Sheet Machine
|PPGI, GI Or Others
|15 To 20 Meter Per Minute
|Manual Or Hydraulic Two Types
Double layer roofing sheet machine for Europe
Double layer roofing sheet machine for Europe is designed to make the metal roofing sheets for Europe in batch fully automatically. Here I will take some popular design for UK for example:
Box profile steel cladding (aka box section or trapezoidal cladding) is a modern alternative to traditional 3" corrugated (or wriggly tin) metal roofing sheets. Giving a more modern appearance it is becoming favoured with domestic properties and has a more industrial appearance for industrial buildings.
Drawing A: 32/1000 Box Profile:
MW5RS Box Profile Steel Cladding:
Those two profiles are quite popular in UK, the machine of double layer roofing sheet machine for your reference:
|Double layer roofing sheet machine elements
|5T manual decoiler
|You can choose hydraulic one instead
|Guide feeding device
|With hand cutter
|Main roll former
|PLC control station
|Hydraulic oil pump station
|With cooling fan
|Simple collect table
|You can choose automatic stacker instead
Now let us check more details of our double layer roofing sheet machine:
1. Different with other company, for the handrail we use the high quality for easy adjusting the input coil width.
2. At the leveling part, we add the rollers for feeding the coil more easily.
3. The guiding rollers are more slop for protecting the surface of the coil.
4. For the chain protection cover, we use the high quality.
5. We use the double chain transmission.
6. We add the hookers for easy loading and move.
7.Hydraulic station with the cooling system.
8.The cutter holder is more stronger for protecting the cutter blade to use for a long time.
9.High quality PLC allows you to input more batches of orders and the speed more higher and more accurate.
10 All rollers we design with key notes for long time to use.
For the double layer machine if you want to know more information, please contact us at any time.
Contact Person: Amerilia cui